1:45 AM

excellent game with cheats

Is there a right music in our ear just to listen with the call of cheats? That is my question to myself since I really have cheating and other stuff just to simplify the game. I know that I’m not so great in playing game but even for a minute I don’t use hack just to prove to myself that I’m great and your are not. I’m the toughest player in our society and I keep the secret of using cheat engine for my game.
This story of mine is based on when I’m playing Frontierville. At this Facebook games, I found out that this is a good game since Facebook released the Farmville but when I found out that there is some folk who are using cheats for this game and I beaten up with him, is there a chance just to continue my game, strive harder than ever and on the end what I had in my keyboard is such a lost hope since I defeated by a cheater?
I know that we can’t predict everything and we can’t shout to the head of everyone and scream out that please don’t use any cheats for FrontierVille. I know that there are player, a lot of player I guess want to enjoy only the game by exceeding on their limit. Should I say it is breaking the limit with the use of cheats for their game. But if you have in mind to join in any competition, fall in line and make some register and on the end you will play the game with the cheats, this is dismay situation I felt when I joined the competition in our place.
From this point, I’m not the owner of the entire Frontierville, you can play the game whatever way or method you want but for me I want to play it clean. But how about playing this game with the hack, maybe I need to learn how to use the cheat engine for this game so I can easily dominate the game, in case of emergency when I need the cheats, I can easily draw the card in my hand and roll it on the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment