1:15 PM

Pacquiao is much prepared for his fight - Roach

I’m searching for the site where I can watch harry potter and the deathly hallows online when I dropped by www.watchpacquiao.com and read some news about Pacquiao that is distracted in his training for the his fight against Antonio Margarito. It almost hooked my attention knowing that Manny Pacquiao has different activities aside from boxing, so I think the news also bothered from there.

He has also a concert after the fight so he needs to keep away some time in training and spend this for his singing career. So what we have here that www.watchpacquiao.com and based from the news they both confirmed that Pacquiao has a good training program and not been abandon by different schedule he had now. So he organize them and well prepared for Pacquiao vs Margarito fight.

As www.watchpacquiao.com confirmed the news, it is no doubt for me that he will get this fight as he and his coach said that the is much prepared than ever. For more updated news you better check the site and join discussion on who will you give your bet. For Pacquiao or Margarito?

0 comments:

Post a Comment