11:26 PM

Change behind my name

I try to make a change with my name because I currently playing this rocreh web design and I think the name drop out is not suitable for this rocreh web design competition. So I made a another name to pump up this entry hopefully. Rocreh web design is in the near of extinction since it is suppose to be up in friday february 19, 2010. So here I'm will discuss why I change my name.

Drop out is like dropping your entry beneath the other contestant's entry. Actually I optimized this site for 3 week and after a jumping slot happen. From page 19 to page 1 second place but I'm not satisfied since my SEO SCi entry is on the 2nd page now. Damn. What should I do. Do I need to make a thousand of link to make this on the first page. I need a result tomorrow. How fast it that might happen. But for now just blog review, review and review. Later I will make a plan about this for tomorrow also the final day of this rocreh web design.

My new name is Project pro to Wize. It is the orginal name of PRoject pro to SCi that I used to tag with SEO SCi. But I choose drop out for my experimentation. But for now I figured it out so it is the right time to make a change behind their name. So here I have project pro to wize for my rocreh web design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment