2:26 AM

Pull me I'm Yours

Oh come on pull me at Rocreh Web Design. Don't leave me coz I can't leave without you. Your the sweetest thing I can ever thing but the weirdest dreams that can't lead me to a doom. I know that you're dying but I just want to know, that even where you want to go. When you cast a moonlight out of your face that surrounds my whole entity with your fragrance. I know it is you, I know I can feel your kiss.

Rocreh Web Design is my ever loving sanctuary. I can live without fatigue with you by your side. Sooner we are together on the top I hope that it will be forgiven to touch you. But I rather kiss you for a moment than eternity without it.

But don't bother I will make it to the top. I will use all I've got just to be with you my seo sci. I will use all of me just to say I love you and we made it. For the victory and cheers. I will raise my glass to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment