8:41 PM

Technique I've used in Rocreh Web Design

From here I want to share to you the strategy I've used in Rocreh web design somehow it is might end tomorrow 11 am. From the other side of my blog in SEO SCi I said the underground link building in which this is state here:

Underground link building is another way of optimizing in which you use 3 different supporting blog that may not crossing their link with each other. 3 backup link behind in that they have more blog supporting on it. At your main website focus the 3 blog to support in without crossing the link with each other. Just be greedy enough in making the all links for your main website. After than optimize the 3 blogs that supporting your main website. Blog review and and exchanging a link across the web will do the job. Until you will notice that your main website is earning a rank without direct optimization with it.

But here in Drop Out I've use a technique more similarities in link wheel. In which I made a many blogs while giving a link in each other without crossing a link. It is better to picture out like a train, one line one direction while the beginning and the start are not connecting directly to each other. But I will add this to your figure train. From the rest of the blog is giving a backlinks to the main website. To be exactly I use a three set of train. The three trains are consisting 6 to 10 container in this case the container is giving a link to the main webisite. It is the same with the concept of link wheel. That is the second strategy I used here in drop out.

SEO is involving a much hardwork in whichever technique you may wish to use you need to work out on this. Spend a time and also your patience because this technique is taking a days to make a effect. I hope you will discover a different technique in SEO aside from this. till then happy blogging here at rocreh web design.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We like the approach one s very enthusiastic concerning the things you is creating. Always keep the fantastic work!
Website Designing Services India

Post a Comment